What We Offer
- Brief and Comprehensive Assessments
- Guidance on Advance Care Planning
- Caregiver Support
- Attend Medical Appointments
- Assistance with applying for community-based services.
- Assistance with adjusting to new residence.
- Coordinate respite care.
- Coordination and Navigation of Health Care Services and benefits
- Identifying resources and coordinating care at home.
- Identifying a retirement community and coordinating relocation.
- Being an advocate at the hospital, doctor's office, skilled care planning conferences and discharge planning meetings.
- Act as a liaison between caregiver and senior living staff.
- Regular follow ups and care management for you or your loved one residing in an independent, assisted living or personal care residence.
- Reviewing health care insurance for benefits and services.
Our clients include caregivers, adult children of aging and chronically ill adults, romantic partners, facility residents, and senior living residents.
For more information about our services, do not hesitate to reach out to us by phone, email, or the inquiry form on this page.
We offer free consultations to learn more about your needs and how we can help you solve them with compassion and expertise.